A program for family office professionals by the industry’s best.
Analyzing Investment Performance (AIP) is a program developed in accordance with AICPA guidelines and delivered by accomplished faculty from Drexel University, LeBow College of Business.
CFOs, CPAs, Family Office Professionals from leading SFOs, MFOs and CPA firms from Boston, New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Jackson and Philadelphia engaged in exploring best practices around linking investments, accounting, performance and cash flows in a complex entity structure environment.
1. A primer in complex entity structures and their investment and taxation implications.
2. Fundamentals of linking multi-asset and multi-entity accounting and investment performance.
3. Best practices for creating and maintaining a Chart of Accounts in a multi-entity environment.
4. Investment performance metrics and applicability to liquid and alternative investment analysis.
5. Best practices in cash flow forecasting.
Attendees not only earned CPE credits and learned best practices during the classroom sessions but also during various opportunities to interact and network among peers during the two-day event
Sign up for the Drexel Analyzing Investment Performance (AIP) Fall 2020 session. Interact with industry experts and international peers over high-quality coursework blended with live use cases on the AV platform. Limited seats for personalized learning and sharing environment.